WildSurvive Forum

On this day with news of a new life born to a member we have a loss of a life to another.

Member Sonny has lost his wife Deanna of many many years from complications from a tumor removal on her spine a few years ago. She has been bed ridden for the last two years and spent the last months of her life in a nursing home. His wife had been a friend of ours since high school back in the 50s. Many memories, many years, she will be missed but her suffering is over. Nothing we could say nothing more could be done. Now she truly can rest in peace.

Jeff called me today around noon. I havent heard from Sonny yet and Im not in any hurry neither.

Sonny is a life long friend. Her death came as no shock to any of us, in the end it was a blessing to end years of suffering. Still that only slightly lessons the pain. He seems to be doing well, half relief half loss. I told him shortly before her last days that every thing has been done and nothing more can be said.

Thanks Pete your words and thoughts are the most any of us can do now.  :arigato:

So sorry to read this.  As inevitable as death is, it's still impossible to prepare for, even when you know it's coming.  My condolences to everyone for their loss.  A prayer on the wind tonight.

Dee and Sonny has been our best friends all through most of our married life and Dee was definetly my best friend. I am going to miss her....didnt see her near enough after she got sick and we retired. And now I know you should never be too busy to see your friends....

Going to Sonny's tonight with a big dish of baked spagetti and a Black Raseberry pie so they do not have to cook during this greiving time....