WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Mid-Atlantic Camp Kooks (MACK)

The folks that I spent the weekend with at FIRE IN THE HOLE! 2013 have announced the formation of MACK: Mid-Atlantic Camp Kooks.

The idear here was that there were all these neat events out on the west coast but not much, if anything for us in the Eastern timezone.

More to come!

i like it. i seriously want to start traviling when i can. it would be great to hang with groups of like minded individuals for a weekend or mini vacations.  but im still stranded in the desolate plains of middle america right now. sad042.gif  maby i can form a midwest chapter  :hugegrin:

i like it. i seriously want to start traviling when i can. it would be great to hang with groups of like minded individuals for a weekend or mini vacations.  but im still stranded in the desolate plains of middle america right now. sad042.gif  maby i can form a midwest chapter  :hugegrin:

We're hoping to form a network of groups. I'm sure there's a bunch out you're way. FIRE IN THE HOLE focused on fire making skills. We're planning to do a series of get togethers each one focusing on a different outdoor skill.

The plan for the next event will be camp cooking.     

I'm in.

Sounds like a good idea. Keep us posted on the next event. They may be close enough that I could make one. Esp if you have them in VA.

One of the members is in the south east and a campout down there is in development.

Cool! Keep me in the loop. Any idea where in the south east?

Georgia, Tennesse, South Carolina. The fellow heading things wife has cancer and is in the early rounds of treatment. A lot depends of her progress. If not this this spring, the fall. Or next year but the wheels are in motion.