WildSurvive Forum
PineMartyn

Ontario canoe-tripper and winter camper

Hello,

I've just recently come across this forum and, after lurking a bit, I thought I'd say hello, learn, and participate in some of the topics here. 

I'm 48, from Huntsville, Ontario and my wife and I are avid Crown land hikers, backpackers, canoe-trippers, snowshoers and winter campers who also enjoy bushcraft and learning and practicing primitive survival techniques.

Cheers,

- Martin

Stroud country Pine Martin welcome aboard.  :arigato:

It sure is Stroud country.  Les' home is walking distance from mine and his mother lives one street over from mine...and his off-grid property's just a few minutes north by car.  But for my wife and I, it's canoe country with Crown land all around, and that's why we choose to live here.

- Martin

Hello,

I've just recently come across this forum and, after lurking a bit, I thought I'd say hello, learn, and participate in some of the topics here. 

I'm 48, from Huntsville, Ontario and my wife and I are avid Crown land hikers, backpackers, canoe-trippers, snowshoers and winter campers who also enjoy bushcraft and learning and practicing primitive survival techniques.

Cheers,

- Martin

Welcome, Pine.

Thanks for the welcome messages, Razor Sharp, Survivorgirl, Tatonka, Oldfatguy, taken by the wind..., Kentucky Bob, and Sharen.

- Martin