WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
offtrail

My New Everyday Carry

To me a edc is gear that you carry with you everyday all day. So here is what I carry with me everyday on my belt. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci-FK9O_jqI It's small enough that it's no burden to carry but has room for extra gear. This new pouch will carry my Leathermen wave, Firesteel, Flashlight, Fatwood, Jutetwine, Cotton Cord....Thanks for watching!

Nice video.  I try to stay away from too large of belt rigs, I feel like batman lol.

Right now I have my Leatherman Wave on my belt with the original holder.  After watching your video I figured out that I can fit chapstick, a flashlight, a firesteel, and tinder all inside with it. 

Nice video.  I try to stay away from too large of belt rigs, I feel like batman lol.

Right now I have my Leatherman Wave on my belt with the original holder.  After watching your video I figured out that I can fit chapstick, a flashlight, a firesteel, and tinder all inside with it.

A lot of people don't realize with that particular Leathermen  sheath you have pockets for other gear. But they do wear out as mine did and had to be replaced. Thanks for watching and for the reply :)

Great info, Offtrail.

I have a Nite-ize Pock-its to carry my Leatherman, a Mini-Maglight and a fire steel attached to a carabiner.

Great info, Offtrail.

I have a Nite-ize Pock-its to carry my Leatherman, a Mini-Maglight and a fire steel attached to a carabiner.

I like having emergence gear carried on my person. You never know when you may lose your pack for one reason or another

Good info OT! I have the same sheath/pouch for my Leatherman. Although the leather pouch may be more durable the cordura  is much better for EDC items. Thanks for posting your videos.

Good info OT! I have the same sheath/pouch for my Leatherman. Although the leather pouch may more durable the cordura  is much better for EDC items. Thanks for posting your videos.

I agree with that and your welcome.

I have one of the heavy duty leather sheaths for my Leatherman.  That thing is TOUGH.  Totally agree.  Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.  EDC should be light enough to carry everyday without hindrance  yet useful enough to cover any situation.  Between my Leatherman and my SAK Trekker, I have enough tools to handle nearly any job.  I've used them to change a friends headlamp in subzero weather on her car (screws were rusty and locked up tight).  Leatherman makes some really fine tools.

I carry almost every day my flashlight Armytek Predator. Even I needn't to use this light, I can play with it, hehe