WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Zombie apocolyps survival camp

just plugging an event for a friend. Im actually designing the course of fire for the shooting competitions  :hugegrin:.  despite the silly zombie crap its going to be a fun event with some good tutorials and seminars on bugging out and emergency preparedness. survival skills etc.  and some day and night fire shooting.  basically its a carry in and camp with your bug out bag. test your stuff to see if it works and what you might want to change out or simplify. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zombie-Apocalypse-Survival-Camp/410067239090363?fref=ts

Haa, Great minds think alike, I posted this over to TSP just a bit ago.  LOL

oh great...now people that really belive in zombies will be there  :S      :rofl:

oh great...now people that really belive in zombies will be there  :S      :rofl:

You Mean there is no Zombies?    8| But but..........First it was santa claus and now you tell me there is no Zombies!!!!  :cry:

You Mean there is no Zombies?    8| But but..........First it was santa claus and now you tell me there is no Zombies!!!!  :cry:

well...at least the tooth fairy is real kwoods  :yes:

The tooth fairy is the reason I sleep with a gun under my pillow.  Dat witch aint gettin no more of my teef :reallymad:

well...at least the tooth fairy is real kwoods  :yes:

Keep it up and the Easter Bunnies are going to kick your ass.

65369947.jpg

(...although the center bunny should probably pay closer attention to muzzle control.)