WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

WHOOSH! UP OVER AND BANFF!!

Kootenay. There are signs up and down the highway warning people to be aware of elk and bear and not to feed the wolves. Who does that? Probably a real estate agent from New Jersey. And what do wolves eat besides plane crash survivors. I have an idea, lets use Liam Neelson’s sharp wit and skewer the wolves.

bjqc.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

bjqc.jpg

Shameless plug.

3nys.jpg

77p9.jpg

Old mans beard.

z9qd.jpg

lo3j.jpg

f37p.jpg

Greek food in Fairmont (10 minutes later)

n36e.jpg

x61t.jpg

gfxa.jpg

Tuesday

I stopped for gas in Radium Hot Springs and Rolf walked by. This is his shop.

cynp.jpg

guag.jpg

The store clerk had this big dog that just wandered in and out. I thought it was wolf the first time I saw it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2wcc.jpg

Friday. Back to McLeod trail. Sam Spam made an appearance.

swg6.jpg

ctj8.jpg

This would be my spot if I lived here.

0fr3.jpg

A question came up as to whether the blue water was potable.

s8i8.jpg

j6mh.jpg

32fo.jpg

Hell of an effort Muddy.  :thumbup:  About Canada theres no shortage of things to take a picture of. Beautiful country. I didnt realize there were mountains there.

Calgary is on flat land. 30 minutes west the Rockies rise up. I found some chert and some Old Man's beard which I brought back. Lots of long roads for cycling if the wolves are not an issue.

Calgary is on flat land. 30 minutes west the Rockies rise up. I found some chert and some Old Man's beard which I brought back. Lots of long roads for cycling if the wolves are not an issue.

Just got around to looking at your pictures. The Rockies are actually a small portion of the mountain range that are in Colorado. It is now going to bug me for the rest of my life now that my Geology teacher told us this. It amazes me how much "basic" things taught in grade school isn't right. wacky078.gif

...or that you didn't retain.  lol

Seeming as absolutely everyone in my class thought it was called the Rockies before we were corrected, I don't think it is a retention problem.