WildSurvive Forum
AR7

Biggest knife I saw!!!

I'm on summer hollidays, and I travelled a few days ago to Taramundi, one of the spanish handmade cutlery capital (I bought my first handmade knife, a small 12c27 Sandvick Puuko spanish style), and I visited the Taramundi custom knife museum. And I saw this:

1opi.jpg

Do you have funny pictures like this one?  :hugegrin:

thats what those with small knives say.  :smoke:

Those that find a need to display a large knife are attempting to compensate for short comings in other...areas.  happy061.gif

Those that find a need to display a large knife are attempting to compensate for short comings in other...areas.  happy061.gif

I only get the big boy out for special ocasions.  :P    id like to see someone tie that knife to a  large track hoe and whittle up some fuzzsticks.    :hugegrin:

What I want to know.  Was it Sharp?  If it was, it would be useful for me to shave my back.  :blush: :whistle:

What I want to know.  Was it Sharp?  If it was, it would be useful for me to shave my back.  :blush: :whistle:

Is your weed eater broken???

Weedeater couldn't handle it, had to switch over to the chainsaw, but sharpening the blade every week was tedious. 

I only get the big boy out for special ocasions.  :P    id like to see someone tie that knife to a  large track hoe and whittle up some fuzzsticks.    :hugegrin:

Can you imagine how big the cow would have to be to provide enough leather for a sheath for that thing?