WildSurvive Forum
offtrail

Minnow Seine Fuzz Sticks And Firesteel Part 1

This is 1 of 4 videos that I did this past week. I do spend a lot of time outdoors doing bushcraft and firecraft and I always try to camp by the water. Being by the water gives me a chance to do some fishing and keeping those skills honed. Hope you like the videos, ill post one video each day, they are around 10 minutes long...thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPkm_RI5nhQ

Thanks Offtrail great video. :arigato:

Thanks Swede, I hope members don't think i'm looking for subscribers, i'm not. I just like sharing my videos  :grin:

That brought back some memories of seining minnows and chubs out of the local creek when we were kids. My boys and I did some seining 2 weeks ago and got a bunch of bait.  I could spend all day walking creeks.  Never know what your'll pull up. 

Guest smallgamehunter

Off trail there's several members here that share input thru YouTube so feel free to post as many as u like......some share thru pictures some share thru videos as long as we learn from each other its all good

Guest smallgamehunter

Enjoyed the video that creek reminds me of blue spring creek in missouri

That brought back some memories of seining minnows and chubs out of the local creek when we were kids. My boys and I did some seining 2 weeks ago and got a bunch of bait.  I could spend all day walking creeks.  Never know what your'll pull up.

I would rather wade a creek any day then fish a lake. Just something about the moving water the sound and never knowing what is around the next bend. Each year the creek is a little different from the year before :)

Off trail there's several members here that share input thru YouTube so feel free to post as many as u like......some share thru pictures some share thru videos as long as we learn from each other its all good

I like that :hugegrin:

I would rather wade a creek any day then fish a lake. Just something about the moving water the sound and never knowing what is around the next bend. Each year the creek is a little different from the year before :)

great video offtrail, keep posting, we don't mind at all. I grew up wading creeks like that, even hand caught (in a minnow sain) a 12-15 pound snapper.  I love setting up camp next to one. love the sound

Enjoyed the video that creek reminds me of blue spring creek in missouri

Cool, some days it's even clearer then in the video, it had rained so it was a little cloudy.

great video offtrail, keep posting, we don't mind at all. I grew up wading creeks like that, even hand caught (in a minnow sain) a 12-15 pound snapper.  I love setting up camp next to one. love the sound

I know what you mean being next to the water... nothing better. A 12 to 15 pound snapper in a minnow seine lol now that's a catch I tell you.

well said

well said

Thanks, one other like I failed to mention is not seeing another person all day, try doing that on a lake. Don't get me wrong i do fish lakes and do pretty good but creeks seem to have a life of there own.

I just watched most of the first episode And instantly subscribed to your channel

Thanks for that, At first I made videos to teach bushcraft and learn some bushcraft. But as we all know just because you have a youtube channel, does not  make you a teacher. So now it's mostly for the fun of it and to share the outdoors with others. If someone has a question i like to answer that question with a video, i always learn better by seeing it done...thanks again.

Yep, Only thing better than being in the woods is being in the woods next to running water.  I can sit and listen to that water all night long and not sleep and still feel more refreshed than getting a full 5 or 6 hours at home.   

Yep, Only thing better than being in the woods is being in the woods next to running water.  I can sit and listen to that water all night long and not sleep and still feel more refreshed than getting a full 5 or 6 hours at home. 

You know that's right.