WildSurvive Forum
cwalters

Hello from San Francisco

I've found no pleasure or beauty like being in nature, and I've always valued self-reliance. Ever since I was a child, it's been a dream of mine to be able to walk into the woods with nothing but the clothes on my back and a good knife (maybe some Thoreau for good measure) and be able to survive and thrive for as long as I choose.

My two younger brothers and I have become increasingly competent campers in the past few years exploring the Pacific Northwest, and I'm hungrier than ever to prepare myself with real, tested, no-nonsense bushcraft that allows me to push my limits (and save my a** when I've pushed too far).

I'm really looking forward to digging in to the community!

-chris

Interesting email address you have.  :)  We like to be prepared when we venture out even if its only with knowledge. Survival is starving to death slowly. The shows on TV are usually people who have studied extensively and usually with a camera crew so dont let them fool ya. The more you learn the better your chances so take it seriously and enjoy your time in the great outdoors.

Welcome aboard.  :arigato: