WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

CaliBarrett Bio Stove Video Review

I had a chance to do a review on the Bio Stove by CaliBarrett. My first impression of the stove is the outstanding quality and the attention to detail that went in to the construction of this stove. All the parts and the construction of this stove is 100% made in the United States of America.

Guest smallgamehunter

Great video wingman very awesome stove

Nicely done as usual Wingman. We appreciate your efforts with your videos and the good content to our pages. Thank you very much.    :arigato:

Nicely done as usual Wingman. We appreciate your efforts with your videos and the good content to our pages. Thank you very much.    :arigato:

Thanks Swede. I try to find useful items folks can use to be prepared not just for wilderness survival but for everyday events. When I talked to Johnny Barrett the inventor of the Bio Stove I was impressed with his passion to deliver a great American made product to folks so they could be better prepared or equipped to handle the crazy events that life will throw at us. 

Nice video, Wingman.  Looks a bit pricey for me at $139, but I am sure some will find it useful. Thanks.

I had a chance to talk to Johnny Barrett the inventor and owner of CaliBarrett. He said it's was really hard to find good quality USA made parts that were affordable. His belief was he wanted to build a 100% USA made item.. I think parts material and labor were a huge factor in the retail cost of the stove. With that said me personally I don't mind spending a few extra dollars to have it made here. I know folks are having a hard time with this economy but if one can afford it this stove will last a lifetime.

Sweet stove, what camera are you using for the video Wingman?

I'm using a Samsung H300 camcorder. That's my woods camera. Sometimes I video with a GoPro Hero 2, and I'm learing on my Canon t3i. I know the camera was moving a lot but I wanted folks to see this stove with my eyes..

Wingman has struck again good video what knife was that

I've been using the Habilis BushTool a lot. I have a review on my YouTube channel where I to some field testing with it.. Great knife.