WildSurvive Forum

Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. We love pictures.  :hugegrin:

Hoar Frost

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost

air hoar is a deposit of hoar frost on objects above the surface, such as tree branches, plant stems, wires; surface hoar is formed by fernlike ice crystals directly deposited on snow, ice or already frozen surfaces

Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. We love pictures.  :hugegrin:

Hoar Frost

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost

air hoar is a deposit of hoar frost on objects above the surface, such as tree branches, plant stems, wires; surface hoar is formed by fernlike ice crystals directly deposited on snow, ice or already frozen surfaces

Thank you  I have never heard of that before.  This year was the first I have ever seen it .  It is really cool to see.

I also love the pictures. The one on a previous page, frost on the trees along the hillside is especially beautiful. You were so lucky to see that. Thanks for sharing.

Guest smallgamehunter

Nice pics tom its been a rare winter to see hoar frost and extremely cold temps

The pics keep getting better

Guest smallgamehunter

We had it here too it was first time in many years I had seen it

It was a really relaxing place for sure.  Really good for the mind. Once this storm clears in the next couple days I am going to try and get out to the Tellico River. It starts about a mile and a half from my house and it is killer trout fishing. It has kept my fish craving down since I moved here. I will bring my phone and take some pictures when I go this time. It is an awesome river. The views are amazing.

IMG_20141020_105317325_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141024_131154696_HDR.jpg

I'm an oddball who loves the snow  :woot: , those are absolutely gorgeous pictures.  To be able to hike something like that any time I wanted would be amazing.