WildSurvive Forum

Beautiful blue sky. The camera has a problem with light in these kinds of shots.

Guest smallgamehunter

I would of enjoyed that hike

Guest smallgamehunter

Im telling u im gonna make it down your way this summer and im bringing a fly rod cause some trout fishing would be mighty relaxing right now

wow, to have that within walking distance would provide me a lifetime of enjoyment.  You are a lucky man!  Thanks for sharing it with us. 

Guest smallgamehunter

Im already planning one trip but i think a side trip to your area will be in order my friend.

Great pics i would love to have a quad video of that area

I hope those places is close to a road so my 71 year old body can go see it.I could spend a whole day there listening to the water. Thanks for the pictures.

Guest smallgamehunter

Thats nessmuk country right there

I hope those places is close to a road so my 71 year old body can go see it.I could spend a whole day there listening to the water. Thanks for the pictures.

Sorry guys I am just noticing these responses.

Most of the most recent pictures are an easy walk from the road. There a ton of good views that are easy to get to. Some not so much.

um yes, i think farmageddon...or maybe mtgeddon should be held at your place APsurvivor. beautiful view you have  :thumbup:

That is not out of the realm of possibilities Razor.

Appalachiansurvivor, I am not far from you at all. I am down in your area quite a bit too. I may try to get in touch with you next time I am heading that way. That's a beautiful area you live in for sure.

How close are you to Asheville?

I am about  2.5 hours south west of ashville . If you check a map for Tellico River in TN I am 1 mile from where it starts. That will give you a good idea where I am hidden.  You are welcome anytime  just let me know 

Sweet! Very nice man cave/garage. I have the log siding on my house and garage. It looks great, but keeps me busy staining it every other year. Got any plans for the inside or will it be strictly utility? I moved into my garage before I had it completely finished and still have things I need to finish up. lol