WildSurvive Forum

I am going to finish the lower floor this year. I bought a wood stove already for heat and I am going to insulate it and put white roofing steel on walls and ceiling. A neighbor gave me 15  4 foot 4 tube florescent light fixtures to light the lower floor.  Next year I will finish the upper floor. I am planning on a game room and meeting place up there.

After the garage gets finished I have to get an addition finished on the cabin before winter hits. It will be 20 x 28. I am adding an extra bedroom, bathroom and a walk-in closet for some extra space around here. I moved my mother in here from NY and I want to give her her own space. 

Thanks guys. It is progressing nicely for sure.

look at all that elbow room. Your garage is bigger then my condo.  :P

There is a lot of room for now. 1800 sq ft. I am sure it will fill up fast though.

with cars or is that your man cave

The upstairs will be a playroom eventually, game room social area ect . The lower area is going to be a workshop for any project that may come up. No parking allowed.... :hugegrin:

Can I get one about 10,000 times bigger then that?

Good looking house my friend kinda reminds me of a old Appalachian homesteader cabin

Latest project.  Mothers day present for my mom.

The wood came from an old out building that had fallen down. Not having a planer I had a hard lesson on how to sand gray weathered wood..... wacky078.gif

IMG_20160506_135909795_HDR.jpg

Weekend walkabout. It was nice to see the temps finally came down to tolerable levels.......  :thumbup:

I have to admit that these mountains have been a beautiful thing for me. I have been here a little over 3 years and between not eating at a restaurant daily and walking these mountains I am 2 lbs away from losing 80 lbs. Still want to lose another 7 lbs to get to my high school weight but without trying to lose it I cannot complain.

Have a Great day everyone !!

IMG_20130713_131233_879.jpg

IMG_20130713_125352_025.jpg