WildSurvive Forum
gr8outdrsmn

Company Logo

Hey everyone!  Our company is Ridge Runner Media. We based the name off what my dad's grandfather would call the deer when they were out hunting in Michigan when my dad was growing up. He called them ridge runners. We haven't had a logo since we started, but we are working towards it. It's a big decision lol. We know we want something a little different than the norm. I found this service through our web provider that has some pre-made logos and I came across this one. What's you guys' honest thoughts?

RidgeRunner-logo-black1_zpsb5964cc1.png

Seems pretty flexible, you can modify text and place it to the left or right of the deer to fit smaller image place holders, or letterhead etc.  You can also move all the text to the right of the deer for banner adds on webpages etc.

Although considering it's a media company, maybe something a bit more eye catching would be in your favor.

I like the simplicity of the black and white though.

It does need guns and booze and woman though, just sayin.  ;-)

Doc

thanks guys! we are also looking at some options with mountain ranges.

Yeah Doc, I agree that those are vital elements, but would probably eliminate a large portion of my clientele...LOL

Initial image does look a little goofy.  Could you provide a bit more information on your company and the image you wish to present?

Now that I've looked at this post more carefully. The first deer looks a little silly. I do like the tie, though. The second looks like the John Deere logo.

Hey guys! Thanks for the input. We actually went a totally different way haha. We went with a mountain range. I'd show ya but I don't have internet...tomorrow can't get here fast enough! Lol I'll respond on better detail when I get on tomorrow. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, thanks for all your input! We ended up going with a sleek mountain range.

Here it is on a DVD insert for a short film we just finished shooting/editing.

It's not supposed to be this green...photobucket is messing with my colors and I'm not happy about it! LOL

Anyway, the logo is on the spine and the lower back (left side) section of the insert.

TheFind-DVDInsert2000_zps505013a5.jpg