WildSurvive Forum
taken by the wind...

Hi.... I'm taken by the wind...

~ I just realized I NEVER formally introduced myself except at the campfire in the beginning. That was during the fleeing times, when the Stroudies land was removed from them due to a great social rebellion that took place when Les started becoming too busy and famous for his own good. He left his home land wide open, and unprotected, except by a dedicated few. They were no match for the ruthless onslaught of hacking and trolling that went on...  it was like the Vikings took over his website!  :scared: scared011.gif

Ok, I MIGHT have been a Viking back then, but I'm not like that.  :notangel:

Anywho, I'm like this super smart, goofy, nerdy minded person who is also stupid in a lot of ways, and I just TYPE stuff, and it creates controversy. So.....I type even MORE.  :unsure:

and I'm an Owl. I can shape shift into one. But THAT's another story.... literally.

I'm always struggling with legends and lore, and with Science stuff like viruses, and crazy tornados that might be an analogy for my life, and stupid movies like Snakehead terror, and trying to find spirits in a stick and stuff.

so That's me.  :)

Im very blessed to have met you and a free spirit who has entertained me over the years. Like many others over the years you have chosen to stay with us and were blessed to have your input to our pages .You are a special person with talents that save young lives and bring humor and enlightenment to our pages.Thank you for being my friend.  :arigato:

Welcome to our own little on line world.  Try not to piss off people around here (I usually take care of that.).

So, what's your sign?  Do you come here often?

Wonderful to meet you!  We have been blessed by your presence and enlightened by your mind.  It is my pleasure to call you friend.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Welcome to our own little on line world.  Try not to piss off people around here (I usually take care of that.).

So, what's your sign?  Do you come here often?

~ Gemini... there's two of me. They're both trouble. And yes. This place is home.

~ Gemini... there's two of me. They're both trouble. And yes. This place is home.

welcome aboard.  :P  we love you and this place wouldn't be what it is without you. its my home too, and im happy to get to share it with you, and everyone else I consider my family here.