WildSurvive Forum

Ofg wouldnt be ofg without offending someone on a daily basis

Ofg isnt afraid to say what needs to be spoken for that i have the upmost respect for him

Thanks.  But that does not mean we will be taking long hot showers together anytime soon.

Guest smallgamehunter

Hey now this aint no brokeback mountain shit

I make it a point to offend and annoy everyone equally. I don't play favorites...  If I have missed anyone or anyone is feeling left out, please let me know.

Personally I'm feeling a little left out. You haven't called me a watery wench in ages.  sad042.gif

Personally I'm feeling a little left out. You haven't called me a watery wench in ages.  sad042.gif

I believe I referred to you as a "moistened bint" rather than a watery wench.  Besides, I figured we had enough banked up to cover us until like 2027. lol

Kim you never offend anyone. Your a sweetheart that worries to much.  There will always be over sensitive whiny people that just dont understand how a strong mature family ribs each other.  You have nothing to worry about girl. We all love ya.  :thumbup:

I am always afraid I offend people  oops.gif

Kim, you could not offend anyone if you tried. You are probably the nicest and most caring person I have had the pleasure of knowing.

And you have never threatened to turn me into a newt.

Ive been watching three fat guys in the woods on the weather channel. Kentucky Bob, Fat Guy and me and a video camera for next year.  :thumbsup:

The milkweed pods. I forgot all about the milkweed pods. I brought them home in a coffee can and they sat in the back room until yesterday when I came home to find a room filled with white fuzzy things. Hrmm.

Ive been watching three fat guys in the woods on the weather channel. Kentucky Bob, Fat Guy and me and a video camera for next year.  :thumbsup:

Works for me.  We would show up anyone I've seen on the show.

Works for me.  We would show up anyone I've seen on the show.

~ Amen to that. Y'all would be thriving in the woods... no fun to film, until K-Bob pulled out his clear elixir of the Kentucky Mountains...  Now THAT would be entertainment!  :thumbsup:

Now THAT'S entertainment!