WildSurvive Forum

Guest smallgamehunter

Get one close to the train station

oh I never had to reserve a hotel before any help

I would think the people at the Union Station in Chicago would send you to the one you went to the last time Kim.

ok thanks are you sure

As we get closer and I figure out the dates Ill reserve the room for you.

ok I can pay for it i'll just set aside the money I will need the room from the 1rst of October till the 2nd so I will be with you guys for a extra day so i can reenergize

Ok I got it I think. If you leave on Sept. 30 you would have to lay over the second till the third so leaving Sept 29 you have to lay over the first.  gen165.gif  That would put you in here on the second. It only take a couple of hours from Chicago.

yep  you got it I will be there on the 2nd I am taking the early train I didn't like that later one to busy and stuff plus I want to get to your place sooner

We will pick you up at the station in Galesburg as usual. Les knows your coming.

Im not sure I can find the time to have shirts made this year. I dont know if Im having a party and no one is coming.  :unsure:

I really want to come! Not sure how it's going to work out though. We have a lot of work hitting us, plus the wife & I may be having to move soon, talk about a monkey wrench lol

Im not sure I can find the time to have shirts made this year. I dont know if Im having a party and no one is coming.  :unsure:

I'm planning to be there.

I'm not sure I can find the time to have shirts made this year. I don't know if I'm having a party and no one is coming.  :unsure:

we don't need shirts swede, we have pictures and memories. save your money my friend. ill be there. wouldn't miss it  :thumbup:

GR8 your more then welcome. Thanks every one for your input I need to know how to plan for this.

we don't need shirts just us I will be there I hope you all will too muddy petes gotta teach me some survival stuff

It doesnt look like Muddy is coming Kim.