WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Homemade folding multi fuel backpacking stove

Made a neat little folding multi fuel backpacking stove. it wasn't my idea, i saw one similar on ebay but it lacked a couple features i incorporated in this one.  mainly the fuel shelf to let air get under the natural fuels and a keeper chain on the support struts. it looks like its leaning because i made the slots for the struts a tiny bit bigger than i wanted to.  its still super stable and id put a 20 pound pot of water on it. (granted it might take a while to boil it  :P  i can easily remedy that with different struts and a hacksaw. i built this using just scrap stuff i found in my garage. im sure anyone could find stuff to use pretty cheap to make one at any hardware store.

I dont know why the video isnt showing up. if anyone can fix it  please do.  thank you

I think it might be "booby trapped". 

And you got video-bombed twice by Ember.

Great video. Thanks for putting the work into this.

yeah...ill get that out in the male for you around juvemberary  :P

I'll just pick it up when I drop off the pickup topper. Lol

its a one of a kind top secret prototype.  as soon as i get them patented and put into full production ill send you serial number  0000000000000001.

its a one of a kind top secret prototype.  as soon as i get them patented and put into full production ill send you serial number  0000000000000001.

I'll drop off the topper anyway...