WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

Video Review Of The Benjamin Discovery .22 Cal Air Rifle.

Video Review Of The Benjamin Discovery .22 Cal Air Rifle. It's been awhile since I've been able to post any update here on the forum. Hope to be a bit more active this fall. Hope your all doing well.

That was probably your best video yet wingman. great review.  it makes me want to go buy one. good info. alot of people don't realize high pressure pneumatic air rifles in even 50 caliber were used to hunt big game. i love the .22 caliber air rifle, i grew up learning to shoot on a benjamin 22 cal pump action and took a lot of squirrels and rabbits and one pheasant (yes, shot in the head while walking) when i was a teenager. great review. thank you

That was probably your best video yet wingman. great review.  it makes me want to go buy one. good info. alot of people don't realize high pressure pneumatic air rifles in even 50 caliber were used to hunt big game. i love the .22 caliber air rifle, i grew up learning to shoot on a benjamin 22 cal pump action and took a lot of squirrels and rabbits and one pheasant (yes, shot in the head while walking) when i was a teenager. great review. thank you

Thanks for the post!