WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

Benjamin Marauder PCP Pistol .22 Cal Video Review

Great video as usual Wingman. Thank you. The cost of ammunition is a good point. We have found that the hard shooting pellet guns are hard on scopes. The recoil is beyond most small rifles and its difficult if not impossible to keep it sighted in. I believe in the red dot scopes for that reason. I have one on my Papoose survival rifle. 

Great video as usual Wingman. Thank you. The cost of ammunition is a good point. We have found that the hard shooting pellet guns are hard on scopes. The recoil is beyond most small rifles and its difficult if not impossible to keep it sighted in. I believe in the red dot scopes for that reason. I have one on my Papoose survival rifle.

These PCP airguns have really low recoil and shoot really well.

Its not that some scopes handle recoil better. spring air rifles put a forward force recoil on scopes. the exact oposite of what they are intended to reciecve. they make scopes that are ment for that recoil.

Pcp air guns don't have the same recoil as a spring gun and hit harder I have taken hogs with mine at 35 yards one shot above the eye and they drop I have a 22cal hamirilla gets about 68+ shots on a fill up.