WildSurvive Forum

still the first weekend of october, same as the last three years, not to hard to plan for Doc, you could even put it on the calendar for 2016  :P im lookin forward to it, always a good time.

Not my schedule I have to worry about, it's all the other schedules.  ;) 

it is ok to miss a choir practice or a ball game every once in a while to actually go see and share time with people you consider your friends. im sure the kids would love to come to the farm and ride 4 wheelers, fish, hike, climb trees and have a great campout with awesome people ...just ask them, seriously, if they love the outdoors like you do then they wont mind missing one little event to have a great time doing awesome outdoor stuff that they love (per your facebook posts)  come on, you know you want to, you know they want to, it would be awesome to have them at farmageddon. they will love it and remember it for the rest of there lives. and they will get to meet swede and sharon, two of the sweetest most generous caring people they will ever meet. truly great people along with all there friends that show up. its truly an honer to be there, you should at least consider going. seriously.

~ yeah, Doc, the school system is controlled by the federal government now, so when you don't allow yourself, or your kids the privledge of breaking FREE once in a blue moon and doing something FUN and DIFFERENT, and comepletely UNSTRUCTURED, something totally unrelated to institutions, and organizations, then you're going against the fundamental rights that you are constantly reiterating on FB all day long every day. Why preach about Freedom of choice, if you never make any choice? You're the man of the family... if you say that your kids are doing THIS on the first weekend in October, then it should happen. NOTHING should be able to say No they are not! So, if you don't show up again.... (and nobody believes you will) we'll know that you do NOT own your own kids, or your own life. and if you ever preach about freedom again on FB then I will call you out on it daily.

I thought of a project. I have a fox hole radio that I want to build.

(In a hypnotic voice) Dooooc, bring the kids to Farmageddon! The kids want to meet Sam Spam and see my amazing feet. 

Guest smallgamehunter

Wow taken

Doc i would take her words extremely serious one thing i do know and admire about taken is she is a woman of her word and shes very well versed at calling people out on things.

We look forward to having friends come any time especially Farmageddon. If the weather doesn't cooperate then that just makes it more of a challenge. That's what we do isn't it? We will have four 4 wheelers going for anybody sober. Food and food preparation is always fun. John does an excellent job at the fire.

It wouldn't be the same without you Muddy.  :)

I'm looking forward to it. just want to make sure I show up on the right weekend.