WildSurvive Forum

thank you swede and sharen for putting up with me for so long I had a wonderful time

C'mon, now Kim, you're Swede's favorite.  Now the rest of us...he can't wait until we leave.  lol

I just want to thank a few people for making farmagedon a wonderful time. swede and sharon for for letting us invade his farm :thumbsup: kevin for helping out  :) baily for being a cute dog  :) muddy for the projects  :thumbsup: and everyone else for being so nice and fun so in short I guess I want to thank everyone  moose0024.gif

~ I had a great time Swede and Sharen! thank you for hosting such a wonderful get together each year! I enjoyed meeting Nurk and Lori (who is a GEM of a talented and fun lady!) I had fun playing with a Beagle for the first time ever... (Ive never seen a beagle pup before) Thank you razor sharp for equipping me with everything I need that I can't take on a plane with me.... (namely EVERYTHING) and for always making your tent into a four star hotel! LOL.... I know you prefer to rough it, but I appreciate the extravagance.

When did we eat veggies? :-P

I think there were some vegetable like substances in the hamburger stew.  And we had hash browns...lol.

And don't forget the corn on the cob!!!

F0jV5dM.jpg

Ive owned Beagles for hunting for years but they were working dogs. I know Beagles but Ive never had an indoor Beagle pet. When the family Beagle died my daughter wanted a replacement. After searching the net and dog shelters Sharen tried veterinarians and we got a lead several miles away. We found two that had not been sold yet. These had been born outdoors and had never been out of the pen.I knew right away they were good dogs and I picked the best marked one. $200 and we were on our way home. She has been a joy ever since. You can find timid ones and you dont want them. Actually Bailey had never been allowed to roam at will without Kevin following her step by step. Ive been trying to tell them she will be Ok to let her go.

Our sweet corn was a bust. We have never had it get water logged before. I fed them to Bottom dweller Daves chickens.

ok some pictures

DSCF1572_zps2hjdv1xd.jpg

DSCF1571_zps0j8pcupc.jpg

popcorn muddy made can't wait to try

DSCF1568_zps5i56zioi.jpg

DSCF1569_zpszgbhosjh.jpg

DSCF1570_zpss6ms2znh.jpg

DSCF1567_zpskszllicp.jpg

frog legs

DSCF1559_zps79vgtno8.jpg

razor taken muddy and I (sg) on a hike at sweds farm that was fun

DSCF1557_zps8goqruwx.jpg