WildSurvive Forum

Either antartic cold and windy or 110 deg. With 200% humodity..maby something in between.  :P

At least the weather in the Midwest isn't boring.  lol

Im glad your going to try and make it this year Bob it very well could be our last.

If KB can make the trip with me again this year, I hope to be there. I am just going to have to leave my work phone at home or at the very least turn it off. Driving 14 hours and then having to head back home less than 12 hours later sucked last year. I have since freed up the future of the employee that was causing all the problems then, so hopefully it will be a little easier to get away without getting called back to work this time than it was then.

no I can't my birthday is next month (august) fall is comming soon can't wait oh swede can I have my corn off the cob I don't want to loose any teeth bitting into one I think I am going to try those mountain dinners that watcher brings with no meat in them so no one has to worry about my choice of food I can't wait oh I need to know the dates so I can get my ticket I have the train money all set up and stuff

no I can't my birthday is next month (august) fall is comming soon can't wait oh swede can I have my corn off the cob I don't want to loose any teeth bitting into one I think I am going to try those mountain dinners that watcher brings with no meat in them so no one has to worry about my choice of food I can't wait oh I need to know the dates so I can get my ticket I have the train money all set up and stuff

No worries, Kim.  I am planning to bring dates for everyone.

Corn off the cob is why you carry a knife Kim.  ;)  October 2-3-4 It looks like you will want to get on the train September 27 Sunday. Be in Chicago the 29 layover till 30th when you get on the train To Galesburg. That should get you here on September 30. If thats too early move every thing up one day. Ill have motel reservations for you.