WildSurvive Forum

If you can read this. Two hour lay over however they ususally run over two hours late so its off to the motel and on the train next morning the 30th.The costs shown is for one way so dont pay attention to the cost of the ticket.

tz6gWE.jpg

Heidi Klum

SDFooR.jpg

Tell Heidi to tell her tits to quit staring at me. She has butter face nice body butter face.

Heidi Klum

SDFooR.jpg

Tell Heidi to tell her tits to quit staring at me. She has butter face nice body butter face.

I wouldn't kick her out of anyplace for eating crackers.

it would be cool to see holly and ant I am hopping johnny depp would be there made my first batch of vegan brownies we they tasted great but I needed the jaws of life to get them out of the pan I overcooked them and put them in a to big pan I will perfect them before I bring a batch to swedes

So far the menu is bacon both mornings, pancakes with home made maple syrup, french toast, lots of home made potato chips, Tame rabbit supplied by bottom dweller Dave, frog legs possibly because they've been frozen for some time, barbecue sandwiches, sweet corn on the cob and campfire baked beans.

So far the menu is bacon both mornings, pancakes with home made maple syrup, french toast, lots of home made potato chips, Tame rabbit supplied by bottom dweller Dave, frog legs possibly because they've been frozen for some time, barbecue sandwiches, sweet corn on the cob and campfire baked beans.

That's my kind of food!

Ive been mowing the camp ground pasture with the new mower and it does a better job of chopping up the grass instead of clumps that the tractor and brush mower does. Except for hill in front its too steep for the zero turn Cub.

9TpBpA.jpg

Kim I need to know if your ticket guarantees you will catch your train to Galesburg so I can reserve a motel room.

the lady I got the ticket from said it is guaranteed but who knows  I hope I get to your place wednesday so I can have thursday to help you guys and sleep in take a shower or bath if you have a bathtub I guess we will be all together on the 2nd of october a month from today I hope to learn somemore and hopfully take a hike or two

We can kill two birds with one stone and just hike down to the creek and take a bath in the crick.  :peace: We got a shower Kim. I think Ill wait till the last minute to reserve a room. You can call me as soon as you find out if your going to miss the train or not.