WildSurvive Forum

I think it would be better to wait till Friday to move tables and chairs over to the shelter in case of a storm. Looks like good weather all week. Im going to leave the fire wood uncovered as long as it doesnt rain.

Friday afternoon Razors jerky finger food, bottled water and pop on ice etc.

Friday night Sharens barbecue surprise sandwiches and chips, Barbecue tame rabbit pieces from Bottom Dweller Dave and Julie, Swedes kettle chips.

Saturday morning camp fire flap jacks and french toast with home made maple syrup, Bacon, Camp fire coffee. Razor might bring his pan fried breakfast surprise.

Saturday afternoon piecing around with maybe burgers and beef hot dogs.

Saturday night frog legs , more Swedes kettle chips, brats, corn on the cob, campfire baked beans, s'mores and marshmallows on a stick.

Sunday morning camp fire flap jacks, bacon? and campfire coffee.    gen165.gif

are you gonna teach us how to use the pvc bow

I have one ready, and I will pick up materials to make another when we get there. I tried the Biltong this morning. It's much less salty then the first batch, It's got a good flavor.

wow hard to be a vegetarian with that menu but I will have the jerky and bitlong and frog legs swede do you peanut butter and jelly I am going to bring some roman noodles