WildSurvive Forum

Extended forecast  Oct 1  mostly cloudy  71/53    Oct 2  considerable clouds  71/45  Oct 3 clouds and sun  69/48  Oct 4  plenty of sun  75/53 no rain predicted and no wind reports available yet.

I'm not happy to report this, but it isn't looking good for the Kentucky boys.  KW will be picking up his family's exchange students that weekend, and I may be working some as well.  It's still up in the air.

Yah I know. The German exchange students changed their travel plans at the last moment. KWs whole family will have to be there at the airport.

Doc is NOT showing up or showed up with his sons for helping me get fire wood. I dont know where you got hard feelings from my post, there aint none. We will miss you guys for sure but you gotta do what you gotta do. This aint facebook.

Ive got some left over. Odd I didnt chug-a-lug it down. KW had three quarts ready to bring.  sad042.gif  He gave me some paint remover apple jack when I was down there.

Ive got some left over. Odd I didnt chug-a-lug it down. KW had three quarts ready to bring.  sad042.gif  He gave me some paint remover apple jack when I was down there.

Damn, so that means there will be stump juice this year...I think I have a hangover from just asking about it.  lol

Laundry is drying. Gear is staged. Tomorrow night, I pack it up.

:thumbup:                                                  happy070.gif

I'm trying to get projects going. I have charcloth and the stuff to make more. I want to try charred punk wood. I have dried bamboo for a fire plow.

We wil be packing thursday and heading out friday morning.  I hope i dont forget anything......  scared011.gif

...big a chair for Ronin.  I'll bring the duct tape.

Ive got a small collection of stuffed chairs that have a few mouse homes in them in the leanto. Ill put my name on mine.