WildSurvive Forum

Eighteen survivors in all last night and Bailey the Beagle.

DSCN6112_zpsbqx0vzs4.jpg

DSCN6106_zpsimrfzs0w.jpg

DSCN6117_zpsuohpotig.jpg

DSCN6118_zpsrjt7xglb.jpg

DSCN6120_zpsfgq0ujhx.jpg

DSCN6122_zpszgugg8xo.jpg

DSCN6135_zps5vwi1ito.jpg

We nade it home and unloaded the van. Once again i want to thank swede and sharen for putting up with us. Always such a pleasure to meet the wild survivors and share food and campfires. Miss everyone allready.  sad042.gif

I survived another Farmageddon and made it back home. Mostly unpacked. Thank you Swede and Sharen for inviting us to enjoy your farm and friendship.

I would like to send a special thanks to Muddy Pete for bringing all his special projects again this year to practice skills .  :arigato:  :thumbup:

Want to thank swede and sharen for hosting a very interesting and enjoyable get together.  We got home about 5:00 pm our time.  We stayed in a hotel in Danville on Sunday night.  Good drive not much traffic.  Nurk will unload and refurb van tomorrow.  I am right this moment eating one of the green peppers.  Tess is going to be eating a lot of potatoes this month.  Especially enjoyed seeing all the different versions of the pvc bows.  Boy, survivor girl's dead shot made a believer out of me.  And the food, my stars and garters, the food (wife still looks a bit bloated....gonna have to get her back to work quick).  She especially recommended the hamburger stew.  She pigged on the cake (both kinds).  Frog legs were great, but Tess is a frog lover and I'm not sure she'll get over it.  2 or 3 years of psychotherapy should finish her up.  She also says OFG walks too fast for her.  She also enjoyed the bacon water chestnut skewers.  One special highlight was the really cute energetic adorable appetite on four legs beagle puppy.  Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

Was so glad the weekend was beautiful weather. Enjoyed everyone's company. Being able to stay up late enjoying the campfire with everyone was quite a treat.  The chefs were great and well appreciated believe me. Very interesting weekend with all the fun things to try out. Glad to see everyone again. Take care until next time.

Tess?..... i must have had one to many beers. I thought your wifes name was Lori.  Lol.  She is a fantasticlly tallented artist.  Wow is all i can say to her paintings.  It was great meeting you two. I had a lot of fun. Good food. Good company.. good times

P01ePI2.jpg

Friday evening

L7rByPw.jpg

Friday evening at camp.

0V65Z6Z.jpg

Friday evening campfire.

KAFw1SO.jpg

Breakfast on Saturday morning.

mpOo8vs.jpg

Swede leading the way.

F0jV5dM.jpg

Dinner...Is there something different in this picture?

e3sY1iJ.jpg

Saturday evening campfire.

By the way Fat Guy did you hand my side cutters back to me?    :unsure:

Nope.  I gave them to the guy up on the ladder (the one that was chasing Bailey around all weekend.) when we were taking down the tarp.

Thats Kevin my son in law so now theres no telling where he put them.  :o

Sorry.  Sounds like I would have been better off giving them to Bailey...