WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SGH

SGH roadtrip pictures

as some may know I now travel with my job so I figured I would post some random pics I took on the drive there

20150707_105945_zpsbw8523du.jpg

that's lake st Croix on the Wisconsin Minnesota border, actually the state line is center of the lake

20150707_105920_zpsu5po7fj3.jpg this is the view from the Wisconsin side of the bridge

I thought I had more pictures then this but it seems that photobucket failed to upload them from my phone. I will have more pics to post next weekend from the next roadtrip

Thanks SG i will be posting more every week from the diffrent places i go

20150713_192557_zps84jq8hr6.jpg view from the hotel window in boonville Missouri. Two of 4 company trucks are in this picture

I didnt take pictures this trip besides the one so more pics to come next week

I figure im on the road alot now and i can get sent anywhere in the lower 48 so im gonna share pictures for everyone to enjoy

Lots of pics to post this evening from this weeks trip to texas lots of really random pics from the trip here and from a few places we been while here

I will be posting pictures tomorrow i just spent the better part of 13 hours on the road to get home

20150731_100548_zpsaulfyhst.jpg

these are all the photos from this trip I didn't add captions to any of them because there all so many but if theres any questions about the pics or where it was taken please ask

Im glad u like them SG its kinda hard to get good pics when we traveling down the road at 75mph

20150806_185608_zpszojbkyuv.jpg

20150806_184401_zpsssotx6gu.jpg

20150806_182316_zpssuxuoqoo.jpg

20150805_131554_zpspicwz4yr.jpg

these are the pic from this weeks job in Denison iowa......that last picture is the start of a footing hole and we hit wires that weren't supposed to be there luckily it was old wiring nobody knew about but it still had us held up for a hour

It happens quite often SG its no big deal if they are old and no longer matter it becomes a huge deal if we take out someones power

20150811_101810_zpsrmnza1av.jpg

This weeks preview of whats yet to come i got almost 80 pictures to post when i get home