WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Farmageddon 2016

Some thing new and a big improvement for Farmageddon this October. Ill post pictures later.

I WILL NOT BE THERE.  (That increases the chance I might make it).  moose0024.gif

NEWSFLASH!!!!  Wake the children...

Ill give you some money when you get here Kim. The new project is coming along. I should have some pictures soon. Great improvement! Fishing will be good this year if nothing else happens.

swede you don't have give me money I will be ok when I get there I will let you know I can't wait It goes by way to fast it's like you all get there then you guys leave  :'(

You stocking some 30 inch muskies in the pond for us?  :naughty:

No you catch a fish or two and run up to the campfire and we clean them a toss them on the gill.

A couple of posts 12-15 feet apart about 7-8 feet high would be great (for hanging a hammock).  Just sayin'...

This looks great, Swede.  Thanks for all you do for us here on the site and at your farm.  It is greatly appreciated!

That's pretty sweet! Base camp now has its own Lodge! It just needs a fire place now!

The building is solid steel pretty hard to catch it on fire. Were looking at propane heater and a gas cook stove so far that Bottom Dweller Dave has. I have three old woodburners sitting around we just need a chimney.

The wood burner cook stove still hasnt been shipped but it has been back ordered. I have in my possession another stove I forgot about so I went looking and found the perfect addition plus the new wood burner. Im working on it and pictures will be coming soon.