WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Farmageddon 2016

I need a class on knife safty  8| and I want to make charcoal  :thumbup: and I  think swede has those blankets so we can make those coats  :thumbsup: yes and learning how to cook on a cookstove

Some night pictures of the fire place. The camera wouldn't focus with out the flash.

fire_1.jpg.ae9eee0d0f072c6ca89df1513b02b21f.jpg

fire_2.jpg.b38959c77b9e3973b002089e51f9e797.jpg

fire_3.jpg.ca3c6c1ded50e4111422cd129e44fed0.jpg

This year will be a learning experience because Ive never cooked on a wood cook stove. Every one should bring something to cook may be have a contest.  :P

yes thats my understanding  :) I will likly be there on the 5th  :cool: swede I assume the t.v. in the dollhouse isn't hooked up to cable I will bring some dvd's to watch and I will download some shows  :thumbsup:

Not one bit Falco but with the wood burner cook stove and the fire place heater it should be survivable. October here doesnt see freezing temps till November.  Buy the way thanks for stopping by  :thumbup:

yes thats my understanding  :) I will likly be there on the 5th  :cool: swede I assume the t.v. in the dollhouse isn't hooked up to cable I will bring some dvd's to watch and I will download some shows  :thumbsup:

Its satelite tv Kim.

WHEN IS FARMAGEDDON?

October 7-8-9  Falco it would be a great pleasure to meet you in person. We have a two bed heated cabin with satellite TV and a refrigerator Kim stays in it till the 7th.

ahhh crap,  im moose hunting that week....i got a tag.......or i would for sure be there.