WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Farmageddon 2016

it would be fun to have you  :) I month from tonight I hopfully will be at sweds and sharons  :thumbsup: I should start making a list of things to pack if anyone has suggestions please let me know  :thumbup:

I heard from Nukerol and his wife is having knee surgery. Kentucky Bobs wife is having medical problems, KW is changing jobs again and cannot get time off, Holly and Ant I doubt if they make it. SGH is on the road truck driving, Falco is moose hunting.

I know Kim good thing about driving is I can wave to everyone from the highway as I roll past

We made great progress preparing for Farma. We have to cut smaller pieces of fire wood for the cook stove inside the Lodge. We have a 10 by 20 foot tarp on the floor in the lodge and started a fire in the wood stove and the smell is gone from the oils cooking out of a new woodburner. All of the pastures are mowed but I may have to hit the west side again for closer to Oct. 7. We got the wooden fire box inside the lodge today. I have to get the john boat in the pond yet and theres a new TV in the cabin and the sat. TV is working and the tv plays DVDs and CDs. I have to get the port a potties ordered.

I feel bad swede you doing all this work  :( let me know what I can do to help when I get there  :help: survivorman and muddy's blanket are packed  :thumbsup: I wanna bring my fishing pole  :) oh swede I need your phone # please  :)

I went over to the pond in the misting rain yesterday and hooked four fish in five minutes and was only able to land two nice bluegill the other two broke my line so its going to take some heavier line over there now.Most every thing is ready and 67 for highs Fri and Sat and no rain so its looking good so far. Ill get some pictures up.