WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Farmageddon 2016

I dont think Ill put the boat in the pond but we can fish just fine off the bank.  Looks like great weather Friday and Saturday 67/ 45.

yipee I am set to go  :thumbsup: muddy will you be there friday and are you fishing with swede and I  I hope so  :thumbup:

I plan to be there early Friday. Fishing sounds loverly!

yea see you then :thumbsup:  hope to catch fish  :) leaving at 4:30 for the train the train leaves everett at 5:39 then i am on my way today  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm almost ready. I've been checking rental properties in case Hurricane Mathew decides to pay a visit. I'll load the vehicle this afternoon. On the road tomorrow.

Kim is on the train to Galesburg and will be there by 8-30.Were going to pick her up pretty soon.

We have the campfire going and of course its windy. Not cold yet but 40 later tonight.

Bright sun this morning and no wind. The pond is covered with steam crisp cool morning. I see John moving and getting the camp fire ready for bacon and pancakes. Fishing in the pond today four wheel riding the trails, hiking and a demonstrations of the Swedish Military Alcohol stove. Kim and Sharen are going to make ponchos.

Looks like some gorgeous weather this year.  I can't wait to see some pictures.  I hope everyone is having a great time.

muddy pete got me a nice little knife my next prodjuect is a fishing pole with eyelets muddy pete made one I wanna see if I can too and maybe catch a fish I learned stuff at farageddon