WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bravo

I made an interactive Game of Thrones Map

Hello friends! I want to let you guys know about an app I've been working on together with a friend. The app is called: Map for Game of Thrones and is available for iOS (Universal app) and Android.

Here is a screenshot of the app: http://i.imgur.com/H4NF5PC.png

Besides the interactive Game of Thrones Map we have two cool features available at launch: Characters Info and Episodes Recap.

We feel that Episode Recap is a really useful feature and we wanted to have it ready in time for launch.

Here is how it works: press the Episodes buton (it's the top one on the left). After selecting the season & episode, and pressing the Recap button, all the episode's scene locations will be highlighted on the map. By pressing Play you will be able to go through all the scenes of the selected episode. For each scene you will see its location on the map, the characters in that scene, a synopsis and even the full transcript of the scene.

We really strived to have the app ready for release in time for the new season, so at the moment you will be able to recap all episodes from Seasons 1 and 5. And Season 6, Episode 1 of course. :) We are working hard to deliver the rest of the episodes as quickly as we possibly can. And we have a LOT of fun features we plan to add - so please check the app again from time to time. You'll enjoy lots of really cool updates, I promise.

We have 2 versions of the app. Both are full featured. The free one has a top banner. The paid one costs 1$ - and it's ad-free. I've attached below promo codes for the PRO version so you can install it for free.

App Links:

iOS Free Version

iOS PRO Version - ($1)

Android Free Version

Android PRO Version - ($1)

Here are 10 Promo codes for the iOS PRO version:

PNR6LYFMATH7

4349PXYEEP4F

XN3FFRP6KTJA

LYFNJ7NKNP7L

7L9LFKFLM9WN

YJMWHREXXFR4

P7JRNLPEL47R

JYXWYYEF49RK

HFJAHT34WJKE

FHR9NPJMTJT9

And 10 promo codes for the Android PRO version:

JK1AZNLKFX5J9SNP4UKSADR

J3LBDS4DXM3MR8HJVNAX806

PUHULNRFNFVMJ2JC2N69DKW

EKV3GA7MWBF2H6FECTBRHPA

WD75TGR693VAAU9YEMRDFS1

87KG4RXZ404TXNMQ8Q8N0SK

LD99SJ7WJQPWMYTKGR59BVD

GKCSPXZDBG7EW1H1F81DXU6

NG1U59LQKYWC5SGTBRW73P6

PWUR918WH08QBNX5RRUKAD7

If you enjoy our app, please leave us a review on the Appstore/Playstore. It really helps in the early stage of launching an app!

Im not much for apps so Ill have to check it out Bravo. Glad to see you back here.  :arigato:

I don't watch TV any more, but Iv'e kind of wanted to catch GOT, it looks interesting.  I'll check it out.

Thanks

Thanks! If you could rate the app in the Appstore/Playstore it would really help.

I'm happy to report that the app is doing really well. We have over 2000 installs. And over 150 people bought the pro version :)