WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

New to the site!

Good morning all! 

My name is Elliott Tyndale and I'm new to the site, I look forward to gathering and sharing information here as I've just moved recently to the great Appalachian Mountains and there is plenty of learning to do coming from a big city like Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Look forward to sharing with you!

Elliott

Welcome, 

That's pretty cool, when I do make it out to the east cost Appalachian Mountains are on my bucket list. What made you move from Florida?

Welcome Elliott we have Appalachian survivor here who lives there Ill alert him for you.

No Need for alert Swede. He is my neighbor.....:grin:. He was lucky enough to find this little hidden piece of paradise hidden up in these here hills.  

Welcome my brother. I am glad you were finally able to get signed up. Lots of good people and information here..... enjoy. 

King the door is always open we are definitely in the heart of it all.  lots of hiking, rafting,fishing, and just enjoying life.  

IMG_20180124_130318525.jpg

Hello Theking648,

Pleasure to meet you! Yes, you gotta come out here and check out these beautiful mountains, I think you would like it! I moved from Florida to get as far away from the city life as possible. I got tired of the everyday husstle and bussle that makes up every city and I wanted...let me rephrase that, I needed to be somewhere surrounded by nature. No better feeling!

Hello Swede,

Good to meet you and thank you for alerting Appalachian Survivor, we actually live not to far from each and have met, thank you for that though. I really like this forum!