WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Agent1611

The member formerly known as “David”

Hey guys, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on the forum, and I couldn’t remember what email used to log on before, so I’ve “rebranded” myself.  Hope to make more time for Wild Survive. 

50 minutes ago, Agent1611 said:

Hey guys, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on the forum, and I couldn’t remember what email used to log on before, so I’ve “rebranded” myself.  Hope to make more time for Wild Survive. 

I kinda remember you Agent 1611 welcome back Ill look in the original members list.

Well Ill be dammed like this one? Ive got a few shirts what size do you wear?

DSCN2171.JPG

Ha! Yeah, that’s the one.  Believe or not, I still have my shirts, but my wife is trying to get me to throw them away.  Who needs armpits, anyway?  I think they’re large size

Edited by Agent1611

We went through the shirts and found two small ones. I need to call my shirt girl to see if they still have my template.

2 hours ago, Appalachiansurvivor said:

Subscribed on your YouTube channel. Good stuff. Looking forward to having you around again. 

Appreciate that, Bro!  I kind of do that for fun, but I'd love to do it more as time permits.  One reason I'm back here is to get ideas for videos.  Thanks for the sub. :thumbup:

Agent 1611 you can find a lot of our members on facebook type  wild survive in the search area.