WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GossmanKnives

Just saying hello

Thought i'd take the time to introduce myself. My name is Scott Gossman, I'm a custom knifemaker specializing in edged tools for the outdoors enthusiast. I frequent several other forums and was invited here by forum member LOST. I will stop by when I can but my workload prevents me from spending as much time on the forums as I used to. Thanks

Scott

Guest adrenjunky

Scott,

Good to see you over here!!!!

To anyone that doesn't know Scott, he is a great guy and an awesome knife maker.

Junky

Guest HazeyWolf

Hi Scott! Its a real pleasure to see you here - I've followed your many posts at Survival.com, BladeForums and elswhere and am a great admirer of your work and the knowledge you share.  I always look forward to your posts and pics... You have a gift for inspiration and education - I've learned a lot about bladeware and the craft of knifemaking from you... thanks for sharing your work, insight, and enthusiasm! Best Regards -

HazeyWolf

Welcome to our forums RazorbackKnives.

I look forward to see some pictures of your work on the forums :)

Hello again Scott:  :wave:

Looking forward to our meeting.  See you soon. These guys are anxious for your story!   :cool:

Thank you again,

LOST

It is GREAT to have you here.  As someone who loves knives....it will great to have your professional input when you can. 

OOOOoooooo!  Knives!  I love knives!  Extra warm welcome, Scott!  Now, where did that "Drool" emoticon go? LOL!

Scott, please let us know if you have any questions or need anything.  My name is Holly and I'm usually found hanging around the Campfire.  Please stop by anytime and meet some of the regulars.  We usually congregate there after the workday is done, just to relax and socialize.

http://www.wildsurvive.com/outdoor-camping-forum/index.php/topic,181.0.html

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Hi Scott!  :wave:  I always did say I sure could use a big ole knife!  :hugegrin:  Welcome to the forum, we are glad you stopped by!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. If anyone needs any help with knife related questions feel free to email or make a post. I don't know everything but will do my best to help with the knowledge I have.

Scott

A big welcome, Scott!! Love your creations, as you have been nice enough to show them over at the hoodlums, and it is great to see you here too!

Hellooooo.  You're doing so well and everything is picking up for you.  Great going on the shop.  :thumbsup: