WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Watcherofthewoods

Digital Camera

when it comes to digital cameras i have been a Canon guy ... i have been happy with their performance in the past and i'm very happy with my current camera, i know that others might have different opinions but that's just me  :hugegrin:

as Machine mentioned, what didn't you like about the kodak camera? i know that when i was comparing them in the past Kodak cameras were lacking a bit in features compared to the other cameras (maybe that has changed now) but was there anything else that you didn't like?

I found that the images weren't as sharp on the Kodak cameras and I had two of them that broke within a year of buying them.  Thank goodness they were still under warranty!  All the pictures I took with the Kodaks versus my Fuji camera were not as clear or as sharp as with the Fuji.  And they weren't as comfortable in my hand as some of the other cameras I've owned.  Radek, you're right, there aren't as many features on the Kodaks unless you want to spend big bucks.

I absolutely LOVE my Canon, but it's more than Survivor Kid's allowance!  LOL!!!