WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Firekid

Hello All From The Les Stroud Forum Its Me Firekid!

hello all remeber me?

if you were from the les stroud forum then you know the kid that always used to hang out there!

I know most of the people from the les stroud forums like Bow,Woodsman, Takaaen By The Wind, L.O.S.T, BigBlue thats all ive seen on the forum so far but if Troopermax is on here or anybofy else then i know them  :hugegrin:

i will be posting my latest pictures of.....my shelters, my fires...my nights camping out.....and soon too come snow shelters! :)

FIREKID!!!  Hey, sweetie!  It is so good to see you!  You might remember me from Les Stroud's old site too, but even if you don't, I remember you and all your great posts and your enthusiastic participation!  I'm so glad you found your way here.  Let me know if I can help you with anything, okay?  :wave:

Guest adrenjunky

Hey Firekid, good to see you here. Can't wait to see the pics.

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Fire KId!  :hug: I've missed you! Glad you found us again!

Of course i remeber you holly! in just didnt have time to put all the people i know like swede and machine i dont think i put them on either nor dave but i remeber all of you

i got a new digital camera for better pictures... i found this site because L.O.S.T told me about it after the forums closed any body know why they closed the forums?

I can't wait to see your pictures with your new camera.  I love my digital camera too.  I'm still getting used to all the buttons.  :hugegrin:

That was a long story with a short answer.  ;)

Glad you made it Wayne.  Give your sister and parents my best.

ok....... :S :eyebrow:

something bad rite?

Sweetie, I don't mind being honest with you. 

The reason Les shut it down was because a lot of adults forgot that a lot of nice kids were on the site too and the posts weren't always very nice or very family friendly.

So, we are going to learn from that lesson and all of us here are going to try our best to behave ourselves and not say creepy things or to be mean ever again!   :peace: