WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LOST

Other Thoughts From the Split Topic

Okay Holly, I have one for you to work on if you would like?

Home heating products such as natural gas, propane, fuel oil, etc. can be extremely hazardous.  In an emergency what should be done, especially if fire is a possibility?

Okay Holly, I have one for you to work on if you would like?

Home heating products such as natural gas, propane, fuel oil, etc. can be extremely hazardous.  In an emergency what should be done, especially if fire is a possibility?

Grab my wedding pictures and Ashley's baby pictures and run?  I would love a new house...

Yes, these are important things to know.  Swede has given me a list of things to cover in "Home Preparedness".  I'm researching some things right now and hope to have something put together later this week...

You know they took a survey asking what people would grab if their house was on fire and you hit the number one answer>pictures.

I really don't care anything about the house I'm in.  But I do care about my hundreds of pictures! 

Holly you could have them redone on a disk. I have done it with many photos and keep the disks in a locked fire box to grab in emergencies.

Thank you, Lost! 

I have every negative of every photo I've ever taken, all the way back to high school when I got my first camera.  It may take me a while to copy those!  LOL!

Negatives are great. Contact WalMart and see what it would cost to to transpose to a disk.

All my photos are now put on disk immediately and stored.  So much less clutter, and I am more organized.  I put a photo label on each one that lets me know what event is on each disk.  I do all my own work now and it saves tons of money with a digital camera and photo printer.