WildSurvive Forum
Fusion

What Do You Carry?

The one thing we all have in common is a cell phone. These things are taking over our lives

Mine has this really cool feature...a little red button...turns it off.

Yep a phone is a tool, just like any other tool, used for it's intended purpose it can save a life, used as a flotation device and well, not gonna do so well. LOL

Water is a definite must have. It amazes me how many people go out without it all the time. I've always got around a gallon (2 Nalgenes full and random water bottles laying in the back seat of my truck LOL)

My EDC has changed quite a bit. When I get the time I'll upload a photo or two.

It can't hurt to have extra fuel for your vehicle.

I have considered this, but do not normally carry extra fuel. My concern is that if I were to get into a crash, the fuel container could rupture, sloshing the whole area.

I have considered this, but do not normally carry extra fuel. My concern is that if I were to get into a crash, the fuel container could rupture, sloshing the whole area.

that's why you keep the chocolate, marshmallows and gram crackers tied in a bag to the neck of the fuel bottle.

I dress for the weather too wool hat gloves longjohns I bought a folding stove so I dont have to worry about running out of fuil it using natural tinder

I always carry a pocket knife, wallet, p38, Keys, phone, cash money(because cash spends easily, but you cant use a debit card just anywhere) and a watch. I do sometimes switch out the pocket knife for a mutlitool. I never take anything away, but I do add to these when I know I need extra items. I keep an action packer in my truck stocked with items that will keep me alive or moving in the even they are needed.

I don't carry a whistle, I can whistle so loud people duck and cover so I don't find it necessary for me. but I still make sure our scouts always have one and we practice lost scout drills with them.

My EDC on me has changed a bit. I find that it works well for me. Should I need more gear, my truck usually isn't too far away.

2umu9amy.jpg

5.11 First Responder tanto point

General purpose knife

5.11 Tarani Karambit

Self defense - and yes I have been trained to use it, along with BJJ and some other MMA

Keychain REI whistle

Keychain Firesteel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of seasonal things I carry is bug repellent( essential when in the woods) and sun screen.