WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Whats this

peeler001ni8.jpg

Oh c'mon Swede. step it up! That's an orange peeler.... you're killing me!

I'm going to have to get into this game. I'm leaving town for a few days, when I get back yer arse(nal) is mine!~

Let's do this, if y'all agree. whomever gets the right guess, gets the next "what's this" post. If there is no post w/in 12 hours...free for all? Good rules for this game? If so, Holly you go first, the orange peeler was shoddy (Swede oh boy, I'm back in town, gimme some mind twisters)

This'll be fun!

Rockhounder, now I'm the one who is impressed!  An orange peeler?  LOL!  You can tell I don't know my way around the kitchen the way you do!  LOLOL!!!

Swede, Robbie is laughing and wondering how many gadgets you have in your home.  He was stumped by the peeler too!

Orange peeler is correct. Be careful out there Rocky and Ill be expectin a picture when you get back.

Nut cracker is correct.  :thumbsup:

Now with the new rules set by Rockhounder Lost will have to put up the next picture. You have 12 hours to do it.

Guest Lead Dog

Are you two trying to one-up each other's uluit (that's the plural according to Wikipedia)? I hope this doesn't escalate to a mine is bigger than yours discussion. :grin:

Don't worry LD I think its pretty easy to see that mine is wayyyy bigger then "the other guy's". No arguement necessary.  :P

Better though........ well, that's a different story.  :(

Ulu pronounced  oooloo is correct. Although Blues is bigger than mine.  :(  If I had any more fun with mine I couldnt stand it. :smoke:

OK Lead Dog your turn. Lets see what you got. :rolleyes:

Swede do you actually use yours in the kitchen? I love it for mincing herbs in a small rounded wooden bowl. Its not the quickest way to do that chore but, its fun to use and it does a good job.

I havent used it much Blue. I see they got wooden bowls that are rounded out to fit the curve of the blade. I rocked it over some onions once but thats about it.

Well it seems as though LD has dropped the ball  :P so I'll post a "what's this?":

Sorry for the poor pics.  :thumbdown:

The metal thingy.... not the flame thrower!!

dsc01796ss9.jpg

dsc01797pr3.jpg