WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Whats this

Bingo!!

It was actually used by the man who built our house to set the teeth on a variety of carpenters' saws. This was found it in our basement, overhead in the floor joists along with five others all of differing sizes. This is the smallest one.

Well done Swede!  :thumbsup:

Guest taken by the wind...

imagessh2.jpg

What's THIS?   :whistle:  You use it every day. Especially Holly...

imagessh2.jpg

Vocal chord? (glottis)

~  :clap: :clap: :cheers: :no1:  You Win Rocky! They are vocal cords... This is what taken looks for when she intubates little babies! As a matter of fact, with a baby... that's about the actual size too. You put the endotracheal tube just through those chords (gently) then you secure the tube. What fun! Wooo Hooo!  :thumbsup:

Oh, Oh, Oh ........ I know that one!!!

It looks like Rocky likes it raw!  :P

I like it raw baby! Nice job Blue. See if any body else "bites" before you reveal.

imagessh2.jpg

Vocal chord? (glottis)

~  :clap: :clap: :cheers: :no1:   You Win Rocky! They are vocal cords... This is what taken looks for when she intubates little babies! As a matter of fact, with a baby... that's about the actual size too. You put the endotracheal tube just through those chords (gently) then you secure the tube. What fun! Wooo Hooo!  :thumbsup:

Taken, can I have you by me when I race. If I crashed I think you'd be helpful to have nearby.....

~ I don't know Rocky...  :unsure: If you weigh more than a thousand grams, I won't have a clue what to do.  :P :whistle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

~ I don't know Rocky...  :unsure: If you weigh more than a thousand grams, I won't have a clue what to do.  :P :whistle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1000gm!?!?!?! Times that by ten and it might be just my spare tire 'round my waist. Funny thing, well actually sad if you think what you get paid vs. the gyno, but when my two boys were born, the nurses did all the work until they were about popped out and the OB/GYN showed up at the last 10 minutes with his catchers glove on, caught the pitch, and then handed it back off to the nurses and was out the door....

....and they get paid for that 10 minutes like fifty times what the nurses had been doing all day!!!

Cool thing is my first boy he let me cut the ambilical, after sawing at it for 20 seconds with those lousy med scissors, when my second kid came I asked for pruning shears. That thing was like trying to cut through a blackberry vine with a pair of those second grade rounded off safety scissors! I should've just brought my Emerson CQB foldable and took one whack...boom! All done!