WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Swedes special contest.

No apology necessary my friend I also laughed my ass of at it. Blue tried to warn you by highlighting :pm your answers"

So far its a dead tie from all entries. Everyone missed one question but not the same one. Still waiting for some others to answer.

Oh and Rockhounder you need to empty your PM messages your box is full.I couldnt send you a message.

Yeah, I caught what blue was trying to say later, cerebral flatulence. There's some room now....

Now...I know for a fact my answer is a definition of that.  :yes:.....BUT I also know there is another definition.  There was no way I could know which you wanted.....can I send in an adjustment to my answer or is that not allowed?  SurvivorGuy...you make the call.   :thumbup:  :hugegrin:

Ive sent out the concilation prizes today to Holly Survivor Kid and I picked out another knife for Machine that will work better for him.

knife3002yg3.jpg

Im waithing for Bigblues answers for the final decision on the winner of the SURVIVOR GUY knife. :no1:

Ive sent out the concilation prizes today to Holly Survivor Kid and I picked out another knife for Machine that will work better for him.

knife3002yg3.jpg

Im waithing for Bigblues answers for the final decision on the winner of the SURVIVOR GUY knife. :no1:

Check your e-mail Swede. Is that an old K-Bar?

There was'nt any writing on it Rocky but its a good quality knife that I thought would suit Machine better because its way stronger than the little knife I rebuilt. The deer antler knife is an old shrade-walden.

Rocky and Blue are tied for first place. Actually there was a three way tie but I sent Machine the survival knife. so---

Im sending a number to Holly between 1-50 whoever comes closest wins my knife. Who comes in second Im sending a second place prize so there are no losers. This way there can be no question of favoritism ( I love you both :kiss:)  :blushing:

Now Rocky be sure and SEND HOLLY BY PM your guess. :nono: :hugegrin: Holly will notify me who won. Good luck. :thumbup:

Rocky and Blue are tied for first place. Actually there was a three way tie but I sent Machine the survival knife. so---

Im sending a number to Holly between 1-50 whoever comes closest wins my knife. Who comes in second Im sending a second place prize so there are no losers. This way there can be no question of favoritism ( I love you both :kiss:)  :blushing:

Now Rocky be sure and SEND HOLLY BY PM your guess. :nono: :hugegrin: Holly will notify me who won. Good luck. :thumbup:

My guess is....

...Just kidding, I'll PM it this time!

PM from Holly>

Numbers

« Sent to: Swede on: Today at 01:02:32 AM »

Swede, Bigblue is 42 and Rockhounder is 27.  Looks like Rocky won! 

The number was 11 so looks like Rocky is the big weener  :clap: :no1:

Thanks every one for your answers and congrats to Rocky. There was only a couple of questions that were missed by everyone and the problem was the way it was asked.

All the prizes are in the mail. :thumbup:

PM from Holly>

Numbers

« Sent to: Swede on: Today at 01:02:32 AM »

Swede, Bigblue is 42 and Rockhounder is 27.   Looks like Rocky won! 

The number was 11 so looks like Rocky is the big weener  :clap: :no1:

Thanks every one for your answers and congrats to Rocky. There was only a couple of questions that were missed by everyone and the problem was the way it was asked.

All the prizes are in the mail. :thumbup:

YEAH!!!! I'm da WEINER! Great contest Swede and good job Blue  :thumbup:

This was an awesome contest.  I had a blast with it.  I haven't had a chance, but I will be posting a special pic with my knife soon.  Maybe this weekend.  It will be dedicated to Swede! Congrats to all the winners.  Nice job!  Nice job on the contest Survivorguy and thanks for your incredible generousity! 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry, Machine, but that huge, ear-to-ear blinding smile just makes me laugh, buddy!  :thumbsup:

Well if thats what it takes to get him to smile than it was worth it. :hugegrin: