WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bigblue

Here kitty, kitty, kitty....

These were e-mailed to me by a good friend, the Deputy Director of the US Fish and Wildlife Service - New England Region. This is a man who occasionally exhibits a sly sense of humor but, in this case he posted no explination. You make up your own mind....

kittyim9.png

kitty2jp4.png

kitty4nb7.png

8|  Good grief!  You mean to say that wildcats THAT big are running around up there? 

Well the shots with the cat in front are distorted by perception making the cat seem bigger. Its an old fisherman trick to hold the fish out at arms length to make it look bigger, but the paw doesnt look out of perspective so I dont know.Either way thats a BIG cat.

Definitely a trick.  I don't think it's photoshopped.  It looks like a huge stuffed toy. the head is out of proportion to the body and the fur looks all wrong. 

Cougars, pumas, mountain lions et all do have a seemingly smaller head than their body but remember this is with winter fur added, Swede got it on perspective and some camera angles do make things out of proportion, as far as the pads got to be big to stay on top of the snow :hugegrin: they don't have access to snowshoes other than the

snowshoe hares :rofl: 

If you weren't scared before then don't be they were there all the time :thumbup:

Heres one my Grandpa "always said" > "Theres nothing there at night that isnt there in the day time".  :)

Guest taken by the wind...

~ here's another...

untitledmr6.png

Kind of looks like the same Cat!  8|

Heres one my Grandpa "always said" > "Theres nothing there at night that isnt there in the day time".  :)

Um...what about the boogey man?   8|  :hugegrin:

Um...what about the boogey man?   8|  :hugegrin:

He's THERE, Machine!!!  In the closet.  That's why when you were little, if the closet door was just slightly cracked open and you stared at it for a long time, you could see it slowly opening!!!  Remember doing that?  :scared: