WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bravo

"Lost in the Woods" tv show

Has anyone seen any episode?

I have seen one on Discovery: Living & Travel, and I really liked it. The concept its not that spectacular like the Survivorman show, but it does teach alot of good stuff.

Have not seen it.  Although I wouldn't mind it for a little while at this point. ;)

Its a really good tv show. I would like to find the episodes on DVD or something.

The old guy who is doing all the teaching knows what he's talking about. Really good stuff in that show.

I really don't know. I happened to stumble on it 3 times on TV... I need to get a TV magazine to get more details about the show.

Searched the internet - nothing.. it seems its really under appreciated :)

About the shows:

The Discovery Channel, "Lost in the Wild: High Desert", April 2004. Four students with no back country experience "get lost" and travel with Cody learning survival skills in the high desert of Arizona before being rescued by Search and Rescue.

The Discovery Channel, "Lost in the Wild: Nova Scotia", March 2004. Four students with no back country experience "get lost" and travel with Cody learning survival skills in the dense boreal forest of Nova Scotia, Canada before being rescued by Search and Rescue.