WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Iran lauches new battleship

battleshipnp2.jpg

Iran has launched its latest heavy battleship in response to the perceived hostile overtures of the United States who this week conducted wargames in the Persian Straight. In trails, the new ‘Redgrave’ class cruiser managed a top speed of five miles per hours, though this can be doubled if the heavy machine gun is firing in the right direction.

‘We want the Americans to know that we will not sit idly by should they attack us,’ said Admiral Harry Ahmadinejad of the Iranian Navy. ‘And next week we plan to launch a new type of pedalo powered by weighty English cricketers, successfully kidnapped from the West Indies by our Republican Guard this morning.’

ll they also have swede boaats that what we call pb boats and awsome photo i hope they know that we knwo that there givin terrosists wepoins

It is funny - as the majority, (I think all except me) are USA or Canada citizens :)

But if this was a more... cosmopolitan forum, I doubt the Iranians would find it funny :D

And next week we plan to launch a new type of pedalo powered by weighty English cricketers, successfully kidnapped from the West Indies by our Republican Guard this morning.

LOL

Knowing the performance of our cricket team they are sure to sink

battleshipnp2.jpg

Iran has launched its latest heavy battleship in response to the perceived hostile overtures of the United States who this week conducted wargames in the Persian Straight. In trails, the new Redgrave class cruiser managed a top speed of five miles per hours, though this can be doubled if the heavy machine gun is firing in the right direction.

We want the Americans to know that we will not sit idly by should they attack us, said Admiral Harry Ahmadinejad of the Iranian Navy. And next week we plan to launch a new type of pedalo powered by weighty English cricketers, successfully kidnapped from the West Indies by our Republican Guard this morning.

This is probably what brought down building 7.

So,

Day after,,,,,,,,,,,listening to Steppenwolf,,,,,,,,,,,,Is this cool or what???????????

Is the war over??????????  Is Osama Bin Laden in jail????????????

Enough politics,,,,,,,,,,,,Let's talk farming.

Still milking, boys trapping, red fox got a taste for chicken, 1/2 doz. eggs a day, deer tracks in the 3 acre garden, picked 55 gal. barrel of butternut, bees still alive, 2 75 pound piglets, 600 Lb boar, 600 Lb sow, 4 does, 1 buck, 1 ram, 3 ewes, 2 lambs, need some seed?

Is it gonna rain?

Tipi still shining, fire this weekend, watch the smoke roll out of those smoke flaps, cut wood, and party.

Feel the need to party. It's like I want to celebrate, or something, to that effect.

The brussel sprouts taste wonderful.

And the wife picked 2 5 gal. buckets of pears.

Are you people gonna start farming or what?

Plant a fruit tree. Something.

Wish I had a greenhouse.

Wish I had solar panels on my house.

Wish I had a wind turbine to charge my wishful electric car.

Wish there was clean air and water.

Wish there were fish in the crick.

Wish my food was safe to eat.

Wish the white house would go green.

Wish that your wishes come true. Horus

The credit goes to the youngster. He's busier than a 3 peckered billy goat. With chores, with school, with voting, with life in general. Any wolves in those hills?

Oh there are wolves around where I am relocating to. That don't bother me. I love to listen to them

Tatonka,

That would be music to my ears. Horus

Theres a young bull elk running lose down there. He got loose from Houstons elk ranch over in Roseville. They ran him down cedar crrek hill on the west side and he went north from the blacktop. Hes got two horns running straight up so he must be a yearling.