WildSurvive Forum
Swede

SURVIVOR GUY

Awwww...it's the Cute Guy!  Taken!  Hurry up and come see how cute he is!  Don't you just want to hug him?  :loveu:  :heart:

Welcome to my special area.

May want to re word that big guy  8|  :rofl: :rofl: :P...

Everybodys welcome to my special area. :naughty: Especially you Rocky. :love:

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Hey Survivor guy! Holly and I are planning a camping trip this September. Where should we go? What do we need to take with us? She has a tent, I have a sleeping bag, and that's about it. What else do we need?  :unsure:

there's not a lot of information here for people who have NEVER been camping/hiking before...  there's a lot of talk about which knives are good, which guns to keep around your house, and stuff like that, but we need the basics. Like HOW do you set up a campsite? What do you look for? BASIC stuff that a lot of you might know, but everyone is assuming that everyone else knows... only we don't. (Holly might, but I don't.) So how about some BASIC info.?  Like a check list for camping. I have read stuff like top 10 things you carry with you... we want a complete list of stuff. Camping for Idiots type info.  :blush:

PLUS... where to pitch your tent...  how to make a campfire (with MATCHES) you know.... REAL stuff. We just want to enjoy the outdoors without having to chop down saplings, and build a lean-to or catch a rabbit in a snare, or grab a fish with our bare hands!  :thumbsup:

we spend a lot of time talking about how to "rough it" but there are a lot of cool gadgets out there that make spending time outdoors easier. Which ones are worth while? Which are a waste of money?  Stuff like that.  :thumbsup:

maybe I should just stay home.......   :(

I guess if you never had anyone to go with, you are more apprehensive about it. maybe I need to hire a personal camping/hiking trainer! LOL! hmmmm wonder what they'd charge?  :whistle:

~ Hey Survivor guy! Holly and I are planning a camping trip this September. Where should we go? What do we need to take with us? She has a tent, I have a sleeping bag, and that's about it. What else do we need?

Well what to take with you would be SURVIOR GUY of course. Ill be able to direct the work for you like where to camp (close to the car) where to pitch your tent (not in a flood area or on the side of a hill and stuff) and what to take with you (everthing you can pack into your car that doesnt require electricity)

A grill would be nice to cook the T bones on, air matress (queen size), sleeping bags ( I dont mean you and Holly) Lawn chairs, stuff like that.

Let me know and Ill work up a list as soon as you decide where your going. :whistle:

Hurray!  We can use all the expert help you can provide, Survivor Guy!  :thumbsup: 

We'll go to an established campsite, SG, for safety's sake.  Two gorgeous, funny, smart, loving, adorable, witty, beautiful, sexy, hot, wonderful, awesome, and very modest women like myself and Taken  :whistle: shouldn't go to an isolated area. 

Taken & Holly, definately take a good lantern, SURVIVOR GUY has a habit of sneeking around at night and playing the midnight bear  :scared:

Hide your picknick baskets

Thanks, bobimbob, for those words of wisdom.  We'll hide our candy corn and Nerds candy...

Yeah!!!   :thumbsup:  Why load ourselves down with real food when we can pack light with candy?  We can fit a LOT of candy in our daypacks! 

Taken & Holly, definately take a good lantern, SURVIVOR GUY has a habit of sneeking around at night and playing the midnight bear  :scared:

Hide your picknick baskets

Would that be BARE GUY? :woot:

Heres a sample of necessities you should consider taking.

candy001et2.jpg

~ OMG! Swede... is that YOUR kitchen table? It sure does look like it... that means you had ALL those sweets stashed in your HOUSE?

8| I don't have that much sugar in my house the night after trick-or-treating!  :scared:

Am I gonna have to come over and live with you for a month and just slap candy out of your hand!  :nop:  :woot: :P :whistle:  I'm hoping all that food is to throw at the bears as we're running away from them! LOL! Because I can't eat that and function!  :woot: :rofl:

SURVIVOR GUY supporter:

kitty2jp4cy5ot2.png

~  :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I'm just playing BigBlue!  :rofll:  (I'm bored and goofing around!)  :P :whistle:

Hey... How can I get this Hunter away from MY kill?  :glare:  He just waltzed up out of nowhere!  :mad: LOL!  :P

~ Holly, you totally PUT me up here on this big Cat. (Y'all don't think I can do this trick photography do you?) Holly sent me this a while back...

She was trying to see if I had padding in my Swim Suit. Obviously I DO. LOL!

SURVIVOR GUY supporter:

kitty2jp4cy5ot2.png

~  :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I'm just playing BigBlue!  :rofll:  (I'm bored and goofing around!)  :P :whistle:

Hey... How can I get this Hunter away from MY kill?  :glare:  He just waltzed up out of nowhere!  :mad: LOL!  :P

Man that is ONE big pussy! :o

~  8|  I guess it takes one to know one.

That my friend is Taken By The Wind. She has just been skin diving in the snow with Bigblue all over. It seems that is quite popular along with Cougar killing in Nova Scotia.

I woke early one morning

the earth lay cool and still

when suddenly a tiny bird perched on my window sill

he sang a song so lovely so carefree and gay

that slowly all my troubles began to slip away

he sang a song of far off places of laughter and of fun

it seemed his very trilling

brought up the morning sun

I stirred beneath the covers

crept slowly out of bed

and gently shut the window

and crushed his tiny head.