WildSurvive Forum
Swede

SURVIVOR GUY

Hey Survivor Guy. I have a question. Rumor is an old family friend has a big ol' bill from Mr. IRS this year and ain't too happy about it. Got any advise on how to survive writing the check? He He He!

What you wanna bring that up for  :mad:  Im trying to forget.  1,780 bucks. Thats 90 lap dances.  :cry:  Why dont they just take all my money and just mail me the check stub.  :rant: 

Guest given to the sea...

~ Survivor Guy.... take'em to court Survivor Guy!  :box:  You KNOW those bastards don't have the right to charge any of us ANY so-called "Federal" income tax! THEY know it too. It's unconstitutional! They are as "Federal" as "Federal Express"  happy061.gif

Either way, you may bog them down in legal battle long enough to get some fun, cool publicity out of it ...  :whistle:  and you can blame it all on Zeitgeist - the movie.....  :thumbsup:

~ I could make a good "anytime" lawyer Swedesneighbor!  :whistle:  I do love a good debate!  :thumbsup:

Hello its me SURVIOR GUY. Welcome to my special area.

meshelter1mr6.jpg

Who ever,

I seen Jim Landon today. He said he got 7 coyote's this season. Horus

Hey its me again  :wave:

I just got back from my first and last shopping experiance at Menards. I decided to check out this new store that opend up a short while back. I found a pretty good place to park right near the front door (at least thats what I thought Ill get back to that). I walked in the door and what the hell is this? Theres a 2 inch pipe stainless steel fence with one of those rolling gates like they have on subways that only works one way. Whats that all about?  :unsure:

Well I grab a shopping cart big enough to put a compact car in and start to try to decide what direction Im going to treck. Treck is a good word because I cant see the end of the store. Its about the size of a small town.  :o So I just set out wandering carefully checking my GPS just in case.

About a half hour later my knees are killing me so I look for a place Ol SURVIVOR GUY can sit down and rest. I spot the patio furniture area and pick out a nice chair and sit down and suddenly I got to pee. Nothing unusual for an old guy so I remember seeing a green neon sign about a mile back that said restroom. So I check my GPS and travel back that way. I find it OK and park my cart outside the door and walk in. I come back out and    :scared:  my cart has been stolen by a store clerk and taken back to the cart area.  :ranting: I know how difficult it is to think that maybe someone was in the restroom and will come back out soon but hey he had to look buisy.  :glare:

So I treck all the way back to the door I came in and got another cart. Off again I did manage to find some half priced silk plants and picked out a nice vine plant in a pretty basket for 5 bucks. I picked up some bungy chords 12 for 8 bucks not bad and an I picked up an 8x10 picture frame.

I head over to the shower area. Im thinking about taking out my old shower and tub for just a shower. The last time I tried to fill the tub and soak (first and last time) I laid down and found out the end of the tub was slanted on a 45 degree angle and kept sliding me down towards the other end of the tub. I got tired of that and tried to stand up. It was than I realized there wasnt any thing to grab hold of to help stand up in the slippery tub. I needed a handle or overhead crane or something.  I decided to turn over so I started flopping around like Willie the great white whale slopping water over the side. I finally got turnd over on my hands and knees and tried to stand up. Thats when I stuck the tub faucet up my ass.  :scared:

I found a nice shower that was on sale but there was a whole list of prices and I couldnt figure out what the bottom line price was so I set out trying to find some help. Finally found some one and she followed me over to the shower section. Well it seems the shower is one price but if you want the doors thats an other price and if you want the walls thats another price and if you want the top thats another price.  :unsure:

I said who worked on this a committee? A zebra is a horse thats been worked on by a comittee. Who would buy the thing without the doors and stuff?  :reallymad:

Any way that was it for me so I head for the check out.  oops.gif  where the hell is that.  :help:  They point me north so off I go. I get there and there is (count them) 12 checkout lanes but I know your racing ahead theres only two open and the line is out in the isle. Just as Im thinking about taking out my Glock and start shooting at the many security cameras a lady with a head set on that looks like shes an air traffic controller yells " REGESTER 9 IS OPEN NO WAITING" So I beat the mad rush over there and the gal rings me through and tosses my stuff on a conveyor that carries it down to the end and shoves it off on a small table. I hand her the money and she says your receipt will be down there. I suddenly realize Im going to have to bag up my stuff. Unfortunately the conveyor is rapidly eating the silk leaves off my vine. So I yell loud enough for all the other lines to suddenly grow quiet and all the conveyors stop SHUT THIS GD CONVEYOR OFF.  :scared: The guy behind me stops so quick his foot is still in the air. I bag up my stuff and notice everyone is still watching silently so I says this will be my last shopping experiance at Menards. Eveyone starts laughing and the lines start back up.

So I step out side and  :scared:  where the hell am I.  :unsure: I think I have crossed a time zone. My truck is about a half mile back south.    :ranting:

No more shopping at Menards for ol SURVIVOR GUY.

Anyway Ill try to check back.

SURVIVOR GUY  :wave:

Great to hear from ya Survivor Guy!  I enjoy my trecks at Menards.  Though they can be tiering!  You didn't get any jute  ::) you can get it for like 99 cents there for I think 400 feet, its a good deal for a great fire starter.

~ I've never heard of Menards....  :scared:  but after reading that I don't EVER wanna go!    scared011.gif

Coorporation is the most recent movie I've watched. It's to bad the producers didn't hear about your ordeal, might have made the movie. Horus

Survivor guy,

I bought an 18 footer. It takes 6 to 8 weeks for delivery and I have to go to the cities to pick up the poles. They wanted an extra 500.00 to drop the poles at the house. How is your knee? Heal up, I want your help for the setup.

What is a good video camera? I want to film the setup. Horus

Survivor guy,

I bought an 18 footer. It takes 6 to 8 weeks for delivery and I have to go to the cities to pick up the poles. They wanted an extra 500.00 to drop the poles at the house. How is your knee? Heal up, I want your help for the setup.

What is a good video camera? I want to film the setup. Horus

Hey, Swede.... looks as if S-Guy has a knee injury as well... you guys should get together and swap stories. You seem to live close enough. For some strange reason, though, I think Mrs Swede would find him a bit annoying... unlike you, of course.  wacky115.gif

I can film it no problem. Where you going to put it? Near the house or clear on the north end next to the creek? How soon are you going to do this its still winter you know.As long as I can drive to it Ill be fine.

We got 2 months for delivery. Should be nice by then.

The plan is to put it on the back hill. Horus

Good place sheltered from north and west winds and in full view from the house.

OL Jimmy Dan he all ways liked that hat.  :nono:  :)  I aint gonna make the family get together this year but Ill send in my order for some cracklins.

Guest smallgamehunter

~ I've never heard of Menards....  :scared:  but after reading that I don't EVER wanna go!    scared011.gif

menards is similiar to a kmart or walmart