WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RovingArcher

Some info about J.J. (bobimbob)

I received an email from Cindy (lost) and she asked me to pass along that she has been in contact with JJ and that he is still hanging in there.  Prayers and good thoughts would certainly be welcomed I'm sure. 

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that You continue to hold J. J. in the palm of Your hand, bringing him Your peace that surpasses all understanding.  I ask that Your Holy Spirit fill him with comfort, casting out all fear of the unknown that he is facing.  Grant him a clear mind to take care of all that he needs to accomplish in the short time remaining.  Father, let Him feel Your presence more strongly every day.  Please send him Your Holy Angels to remove obstacles and stumbling blocks in his path, helping to ease his walk to You.  Let his family be strong for him.  Give them peace of heart that J. J. will be in Your care and they should not worry for him.  Most of all, Father, give J. J. the strength to meet You with grace and dignity and fearlessness.  We ask this in Your Son's precious name.  Amen.