WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest taken by the wind...

Did you know about this?

Guest taken by the wind...

~ On May 9th, 2007, a new National Security & Homeland Security Presidential Directive established a "National Continuity Policy." Which, in a nutshell, declares that in the event of a "catastrophic event", that G.W. Bush (or next in line) can become what is best described as a dictator... This directive, completely unnoticed by the media, and given no scrutiny by Congress, literally gives the White House unprecedented dictatorial power over the government and the country, bypassing the US Congress and obliterating the separtation of powers. The directive also placed the Secretary of Homeland Security in charge of domestic security. Is this a step towards official Martial law? So with the next Catastrophic Emergency, the President could be entrusted wtih leading the activities of our nation to ensure constitutional government. 8| Am I the only one who's worried about this? (Everyone's concerned about the immigration news... and this story has slipped past us... under the radar.) :whistle: A "Catastrophic Emergency" means "any incident, regardless of location, that results in the extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions... " When that happens, Bush will be King. Or Hillary even... :peace: Just thought y'all might wanna know.

the official docutment.  http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html

THIS article is scary....      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55824

Would somebody explain this to me?

The U.S. Gov. site is mostly lawyer talk.

They go to school for along time to learn that language. (lawyer language)

The second site is more comprehensable even though I know I am not getting the whole picture. Horus

Yes isn't that enough to make you worry.  :scared: and we have the issue of national ID cards. Well papa Bush said in his one speech welcome to the new world order.  :scared: